- In groups of 3, do the following and present it in a slide(s).
- Decide on a product you want to sell (you can use the product from Term 2).
- Set up a company to sell the product, think of a name and tagline for your company.
- Think of the customers for your product, how it can offer superior value to your customers in terms of product benefits and experiences, and meet the customer needs.
- Post up to respective class I&E Blog. Date due: Day before next week’s I&E lesson.
- I&E Reps: Dawn-02, Enoch-04, JunWei-08, assist to remind your class groups.
1) What went well?
2) What could have been improved?
Suggested areas that you can focus on:
Planning phase / Execution phase / Roles <e.g. Logistics, Operations> / Target setting / Layout
Your replies should be between 80 to 100 words (per question).